No matter the industry—be it technology, entertainment, or fast food—the success of a business only partially hinges on the quality of its product. While offering an exceptional product or service is crucial, true success stems from how much a business emphasizes the client’s experience. According to Forbes, customer-centric companies have proven to be 60% more profitable than those that neglect customer focus. In fact, 73% of companies recognize that fostering positive customer experiences is pivotal for building brand loyalty. When clients perceive that a product is tailored to their needs and coupled with a favorable overall experience, the likelihood of repeat business significantly increases.
Understanding Client-Focused Approach
Being client-focused prioritizes the needs and contentment of clients throughout a business’s operations, strategies, and decision-making processes. Clients are not mere one-time buyers; establishing enduring relationships with them demands meticulous care, unwavering attention, and genuine concern.
Key Elements of a Client-Focused Approach
- Product/Service: The significance of a product extends beyond its intrinsic features. Does it evoke satisfaction, solve a specific problem, or enhance a distinct facet of the client’s life or business operations?
- Experience: The client’s interaction with the business, especially during the initial stages, shapes their overall perception of the company. The initial impressions and engagements with front-line staff can significantly impact their holistic view.
- Continued Service: Client engagement does not culminate with the initial transaction. How does the business maintain its connection with the client post-purchase? Do clients feel valued and supported beyond the initial interaction?
All these aspects are important factors to consider and are principles Geokey embodies in its pursuit of providing its clients with a white-glove access control solution. But how does Geokey address these three elements of CX within its operations?
Geokey equips property managers with robust tools to secure their premises. Geokey strives to furnish a comprehensive access control software platform that merges remote management convenience with end-user security by offering adaptable and innovative hardware. Geokey remains hardware-agnostic, focusing on software and platform development while collaborating with trusted hardware manufacturers.
Geokey’s product addresses numerous challenges faced by property managers today:
- Time and Cost Efficiency: Keys and fobs cost a lot of time and money to have made and replaced. Geokeys’ solution eliminates the need to rely on old access control by having the end user’s phone be the key. Because our solution is cloud-based and remotely managed, administrators can grant and remove access right from the platform: no more manually updating credentials in a door reader or asking for fobs and keys to be returned.
- Adaptability: Why invest in multiple access control solutions to accommodate your needs when you could have everything under one platform? Geokey offers this, focusing on a hardware-agnostic solution that integrates with reliable hardware to provide a unified solution. From indoor handles and deadbolts to gate controllers and even lockers and drawers, Geokey has the software and the hardware to accommodate the client’s needs.
- Enhanced Security: With Geokey, concerns about lost keys or stolen fobs become obsolete. Administrators can precisely monitor access, bolstering security and accountability through advanced analytics and reporting tools.
Increased NOI: Besides bringing a modern access control solution to managers, Geokey focuses on presenting a solution that helps generate more revenue. Our access control solution is more than a return on investment. By helping increase the property value, Geokey can also help increase your property’s NOI, allowing you to raise the rent by offering residents a secure and convenient solution. According to NMHC/Grace Hill, residents would be willing to pay between $20-50 extra each month for smart technology and access control in their units!
Exceptional White Glove Service
Our sales and support teams do more than try to sell you on a product or idea: they stay with the manager from start to finish, working with everyone from the decision-makers to the installers to ensure the customer is set up for success. Our team wants you to get the most out of Geokey and is willing to help and accommodate at every step to ensure the client has a fantastic service they can rely on.
Even after the initial installation, our 24/7 support staff works to help everyone from client to resident to help resolve any issues quickly and efficiently. Our support has garnered a reputation for being quick to help, with response and resolution times regularly clocking in at under 30 minutes. Especially recently, our support team has received a lot of praise for its efficiency and speed. Customers have said they helped improve their overall view of Geokey and their perspective on the product, especially as most issues that have arisen are user errors.
It doesn’t matter how life-changing or incredible a new product or service might be: if it doesn’t key into the needs of your target audience, or the interactions between the client and seller are negative, people will not want to invest time or energy into it. Having a product or service that keys into solving a problem or improving someone’s quality of life, combined with a team that understands the client and strives to make their experience better, is a necessity. It’s why Geokey and its team strive to go that extra mile: to give that experience and ensure the client is beyond satisfied with choosing Geokey as its access control solution.